Thank you for your interest in joining the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild!
Our members are dynamic, creative and passionate about all things modern when it comes to quilting.
The benefits of membership include:
- Opportunities to participate in monthly sew days
- Access to the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild members-only Facebook group
- Opportunities to attend guild-hosted workshops and events
- Opportunities to participate in swaps and challenges
- Discounts at some of the best quilting stores and suppliers in Melbourne and beyond
- Membership card
- Name badge (optional).
Membership of the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild also grants you membership of the international Modern Quilt Guild (MQG), which includes benefits such as:
- Access to the MQG online community
- Access to the MQG monthly webinar series
- Access to the MQG free monthly patterns
- Access to the MQG free block of the month series
- Discounted rates on MQG conferences and events
- Priority and early-bird registration on MQG conference and event admissions
- Discounts and special offers with MQG sponsors and affiliated companies
- And more!
The Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild welcomes everyone with an interest in modern quilting, from absolute beginners to experts. We welcome members with their own quilt-related business, but please note that the guild is not an avenue for creating business leads, promoting your business, or selling your own products or services.
For more information about the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild, visit our information page or contact us.
Joining fee: $10. This is a one-time fee when you first join the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild.
Membership fee: $55 per year, renewable each financial year (1 July to 30 June).
Annual membership fees are due on 1 July. New members joining after 1 January will pay a pro rata rate of $28 (plus $10 joining fee) until June, after which the annual membership fee will apply.
To apply for membership, please fill out the application form below. By submitting a membership application, you agree to abide by our constitution and our code of conduct.
The Committee considers applications on an ongoing basis. Applicants are notified by email of the outcome of their application. Please allow up to 14 days.
If your application is approved, you will be invoiced for your joining fee, annual membership fee and your name badge (if applicable). Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a welcome pack, and offer you access to the MQG member site and our members-only Facebook group.